A Florida girl is recuperating days after she “inhaled” pool water in an incident her mother has described as a “freak accident.”
Elianna Grace, a 4-year-old from Sarasota, is now receiving oxygen therapy at Sarasota Memorial Hospital after ingesting pool water on April 14, according to a Facebook post by her mother, Lacey Grace msdn 구독 다운로드.
Grace said Elianna was playing around with a pool noodle in her grandmother’s pool, and as “many children do every day, she was blowing in one end and blowing water out the other,” when another swimmer happened to blow water into the pool noodle at the same time she was blowing out Minecraft.
This caused the pool water “to shoot directly down [Elianna’s] throat,” her mother wrote 하이 웍스 메신저 다운로드. The 4-year-old quickly threw up, but didn’t show any odd symptoms — until two days later, when she developed a fever.
Initially, the mother said she didn’t think much of it Download Dinocore Evolution. “Kids get fevers, this is normal,” Grace stated. But days later she took her child to an urgent care, where a doctor told her to get Elianna to an emergency room immediately Download Air Attack.
The young girl was diagnosed with “aspiration pneumonia and is now on oxygen and relying on it to breathe,” her mother wrote in the April 19 post 손세이셔널 5화 다운로드.
The family is hoping that the antibiotic Elianna has taken will kick in so that “her lungs can find a way to get rid of the pool chemicals.”
Lacey Grace is urging other parents to “immediately get help” if their children inhale pool water Download The Defender 2Bug edition. According to a GoFundMe page the mother created, Elianna has since been released from the hospital and is being treated at home.